sexta-feira, 21 de maio de 2010

This ain´t a love song

Mas esse é um post que copia uma declaração de amor, linda, linda.
É do Nicholson no "As good as it gets".

I might be the only person on the face of the earth that knows you're the greatest woman alive. I might be the only one who appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing that you do, and how you are with Spencer, 'Spence'. And in every single thought that you have, and how you say what you mean, and how you almost always mean something that's all about being straight and good. I think most people miss that about you, and I watch them, wondering how they can watch you bring their food and clear their tables, and never get that they just met the greatest woman alive. And the fact that I get it makes me feel good, about me.

Daí não sei, minha memorinha me trai, mas em algum ponto dessa cena ou do resto do filme, ele diz...

I guess what I'm trying to say is... you make me want to be a better man.

E pronto. Quem quer mais do que isso?

Nenhum comentário: